Introduction to Avondale
Avondale, Arizona, in Maricopa county, is 11 miles SW of Glendale, Arizona (center to center) and 15 miles west of Phoenix, Arizona. Avondale is located along the Augua Fria River and is included in the Phoenix metropolitan area. It's a modern city, situated in a prominent commercial corridor which includes business parks, retail centers and numerous restaurants.
Things To Do In Avondale
- West Valley Arts
- Phoenix International Raceway hosts NASCAR races
- Avondale World Fest Event features culture, food and the arts from all over the world
- Avondale's Billy Moore Heritage includes a parade, a carnival and a wide variety of entertainment
- Wildlife World Zoo
- Desert Sky Mall is a popular destination for shopping
- Cricket Wireless Pavilion
- Lewis Exotic Reptiles
Avondale, AZ Properties
The ARMLS Logo indicates a property listed by a real estate brokerage other than ours.
© 2020 Arizona Regional Multiple Listing Service, Inc. All rights reserved.
Listing Information Current As Of Jan 19, 2020 1:28:am
This information is derived from the Internet Data Exchange (IDX) service provided by San Diego MLS. Displayed property listings may be held by a brokerage firm other than the broker and/or agent responsible for this display. The information and any photographs and video tours and the compilation from which they are derived is protected by copyright. Compilation © 2020 San Diego MLS.